CONCRETE-POLYMER MATERIALS: USBR-BNL-AEC-OSW COOPERATIVE PROGRAM
Contents: Introduction; Monomer survey - polymer-cement concrete studies; Process technology development - concrete composition; Test results on polymer-impregnated concrete (Polymer-impregnated concrete for ambient temperature applications, Polymer-impregnated concrete for desalting applications at temperatures up to 290F), Fundamental studies; Quality control - nondestructive tests; Applications development (Pipe applications, Precast tunnel supports and linings); Summary and conclusions; Bibliography.
Bureau of ReclamationEngineering and Research Center, Bldg 67, Denver Federal Center
Denver, CO USA 80225
- DePuy, G W
- Dikeou, J T
- Lockman, W T
- Redmond, M C
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 87 p.
- TRT Terms: Applications; Building materials; Compressive strength; Concrete; Concrete tests; Desalination; Drain tile; Durability; Epoxy resins; Flexural strength; High temperature; Impregnation (Engineering); Monomers; Nondestructive tests; Performance tests; Pipe; Polyester resins; Polymer concrete; Polymers; Polymethyl methacrylate; Quality control; Resins; Shear tests; Styrene butadiene rubber; Styrenes; Tunnel lining; Tunnel supports; Ultrasonic tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Compressive properties
- Old TRIS Terms: Acrylonitriles; Concrete composition; Furan resins; Tile drains
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00166257
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: REC-ERC-76-10 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM