APPLICATIONS OF ADVANCED V/STOL AIRCRAFT CONCEPTS TO CIVIL UTILITY MISSIONS. VOLUME 2: APPENDICES
The linear performance definition curves for the lift fan aircraft, tilt rotor aircraft, and advanced helicopter are given. The computer program written to perform the mission analysis for this study is also documented, and examples of its use are shown. Methods used to derive the performance coefficients for use in the mission analysis of the lift fan aircraft are described.
Aerospace Corporation2350 East El Sequdo Boulevard
El Sequndo, CA United States 90245
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 196 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Civil aviation; Computer programs; Disasters; Forest fires; Helicopters; Level of service; Lift fans; Offshore platforms; Performance; Rotors; Short haul; STOL aircraft; Tiltrotor aircraft; Utility aircraft; V/STOL aircraft; Vehicle performance; VTOL aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft performance; Lift fan aircraft; Short takeoff aircraft; Support systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Bridges and other structures; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166207
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-151988 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NAS2-8710
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM