CIVIL AIRCRAFT OF THE FUTURE AND NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS
Various developments in engine design, aerodynamics, structural design, and systems design are discussed. With application of advanced technology, it will be possible to develop long-range passenger airliners which will be 40% more economical than the best aircraft now in operation.
- Tran-Transl. Into English from Air et Cosmos (France), No. 642, 23 Oct. 1976 p 15, 48.
Transemantics, Incorporated1901 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA
- Morisset, J
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Aircraft operations; Airlines; Civil aircraft; Civil aviation; Engines; Forecasting; Passenger aircraft; Structural design; Technology; Technology transfer; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Technology utilization
- Old TRIS Terms: Airline operations; Engine design; Technological development
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Education and Training; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166189
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-TT-F-17535
- Contract Numbers: NASW-2792
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM