MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS OF STRESS CRACKS. VOLUME 2. 1974-JUNE 1977 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Stress cracks are analyzed by mathematical methods, including extensive use of finite element analysis. Various materials, including metals, wood, composites, and rock are investigated. (This updated bibliography contains 299 abstracts, 135 of which are new entries to the previous edition.) See also NTIS/PS-75/466, Mathematical Analysis of Stress Cracks. Vol. 1. 1964-1973.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0554, NTIS/PS-75/467, and COM-74-10242.
National Technical Information Service5301 Shawnee Road
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 304 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Alloys; Bibliographies; Ceramic materials; Composite materials; Cracking; Finite element method; Fracture mechanics; Fracture properties; Mathematical analysis; Plastics; Structural analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Crack initiation; Crack propagation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00166174
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM