ELECTRIC AUTOMOBILES. VOLUME 1. 1970-1974 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Citations from worldwide research cover the design of electric automobiles, vans, buses, and hybrid vehicles. Studies are included on lead-acid, zinc-air, lithium-sulfur, and nickel-cadmium batteries; fuel cells; drive trains; and chassis construction. (This updated bibliography contains 191 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- See also NTIS/PS-77/0635.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 198 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Buses; Chassis; Construction; Design; Electric automobiles; Electric batteries; Energy; Fuel cells; Hybrid vehicles; Lead acid batteries; Lithium sulfur batteries; Nickel cadmium batteries; Performance evaluations; Storage batteries; Vehicle components; Vehicle design; Zinc
- Old TRIS Terms: Zinc-air batteries
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Energy; Highways; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166170
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1981 12:00AM