DRINKING DRIVERS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The selected abstracts cover the effects of alcohol on motor vehicle operators, including studies on visual perception, performance tests, alcohol ingestion, safety and criminal justice. (This updated bibliography contains 164 abstracts, 41 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/505, and NTIS/PS-76/0545.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Harrison, E A
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 169 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Alcohols; Bibliographies; Driver performance; Drivers; Drug addiction; Drugs; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Highway safety; Law enforcement; Laws; Perception; Personnel performance; Prevention; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Visual perception
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver perception
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00166156
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM