FUEL CONSUMPTION: TRANSPORTATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Fuel consumption by automobiles, trucks, buses, and general aviation aircraft is discussed. Topic areas cover the effect of road conditions, traffic conditions, and emission controls on fuel economy; projected growth and problems facing air transportation; energy efficiency of various urban transportation modes; energy use forecasts; and projections of supply and demand in the transportation sector. Bibliographies on fuel consumption in the industrial, residential, and commercial sectors and on electric power consumption are also available. (This updated bibliography contains 230 abstracts, 95 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0475, and NTIS/PS-75/342. Updates COM-74-11102.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 235 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air quality management; Air transportation; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Buses; Diesel fuels; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; General aviation aircraft; Highway traffic; Jet engine fuels; Motor carriers; Petroleum products; Roads; Transportation; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy intensiveness; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00166149
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1981 12:00AM