HIGHWAY TRAFFIC NOISE (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The citations relate to many aspects of highway noise and its reduction. Studies include transportation noise models, environmental aspects, noise sources, tire-pavement studies, noise barrier design, noise levels, and research in the field. Central city investigations are in general excluded. (This updated bibliography contains 158 abstracts, 38 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0470, NTIS/PS-75/444, and COM-74-10971.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Adams, G H
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 163 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Bibliographies; Emission control systems; Engines; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Highway design; Highway traffic; Highways; Mathematical models; Motor vehicles; Noise; Noise control; Pavements; Rolling contact; Sound level; Time dependence; Tires; Traffic noise; Transportation; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models; Transportation noise
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement; Engine noise; Noise sound; Time dependent parameters; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Pavements; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166144
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM