URBAN AUTOMATED TRAFFIC CONTROL (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The control of urban vehicular traffic movement by means of automatic synchronization of intersection and lane signals is covered. Studies on sensing and telemetry devices, computer programming, models, system development, and route guidance systems are included. (This updated bibliography contains 159 abstracts, 24 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0382, NTIS/PS-75/403, and COM-73-11716.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Kenton, E
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 164 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced driver information systems; Advanced driver information systems; Automatic control; Bibliographies; Computer programming; Detectors; Highway traffic control; Intersections; Routing; Sensors; Simulation; Telemetry; Traffic engineering; Traffic signal control systems; Traffic signals; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Synchronization
- Old TRIS Terms: Synchronism
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00166143
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1981 12:00AM