HYDROGEN STORAGE. PART 1. STORAGE AS A GAS OR LIQUID (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography references all aspects of storing hydrogen as a liquid or a gas. Citations cover fuel storage, energy storage, and the construction of tanks used to store the material. Any type of storage that is related to batteries, fuel cells or solar cells unless the abstract states that its purpose is to store hydrogen are excluded. (This updated bibliography contains 96 abstracts, 14 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0460. Updates NTIS/PS-75/379.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 101 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cryogenic materials; Economics; Electrochemistry; Energy; Energy storage systems; Environmental impacts; Fluidity; Fuel storage; Gas industry; Hydrogen; Hydrogen storage; Liquid hydrogen; Motor fuels; Storage batteries; Storage facilities; Storage tanks; Synthetic fuels
- Old TRIS Terms: Cryogenic fluid storage; Fulvic acid; Gas storage
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00166139
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM