EVALUATION OF TRAVELER SERVICE PROBLEMS
A study is presented of traveler service problem areas encountered by the public in using domestic inter-city air, bus, and rail common carriers.
- See also PB-210 645.
Resource Management CorporationBethesda, MD United States
- Publication Date: 1972-5
- Pagination: 121 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Bus lines; Common carriers; Commuter service; Evaluation; Factor analysis; Intercity transportation; Passenger service; Passenger transportation; Problem solving; Public relations; Railroad transportation; Recommendations; Travel; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Inadequacies; Traveler service problems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00037106
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RMC-UR-165A Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-10212
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 10 1973 12:00AM