ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION. NOISE POLLUTION-NOISE EFFECTS ON HUMAN PERFORMANCE
This bibliography is a selection of unclassified and unlimited distribution references on Noise Pollution-Noise Effects on Human Performance. These citations of reports present information on noise effects on human performance such as motor reactions, hearing speech, sleep, perception, nervous systems, visual signals and fatigue. Corporate Author-Monitoring Agency, Subject, Title and Personal Author are provided. (Author)
- Supersedes Rept. no. DDC-TAS-71-39-1 dated Aug 71, AD-729 850, and Rept. no. DDC-TAS-73-69 dated Nov 73, AD-769 900.
Defense Documentation CenterCameron Station
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 324 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustics; Aircraft noise; Airports; Bibliographies; Blast loads; Deafness; Environment; Hazards; Hearings; Helicopters; Jet engines; Noise; Nuclear explosions; Personnel performance; Physiological aspects; Psychological aspects; Speech; Stress (Physiology); Supersonic aircraft; Tolerance (Physiology)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Adaptation (Physiology); Diving
- Old TRIS Terms: Blast; Hyperbaric atmospheres; Jet engine noise; Noise sound; Performance human; Psychoacoustics; Thresholds physiology; Tolerances physiology
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00166100
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DDC/BIB-77-07 Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM