U. S. CIVIL AIRMEN STATISTICS
The U.S. Civil Airmen Statistics is an annual study published to meet the demands of FAA, other government agencies, and industry for more detailed airmen statistics than those published in other FAA reports. Statistics pertaining to airmen, both pilot and nonpilot, were obtained from the official airman certification records maintained at the FAA Aeronautical Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Civil aviation; Flight crews; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00166097
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM