ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION: NOISE POLLUTION - SONIC BOOM
This bibliography contains citations of studies and analyses covering a wide range of the parameter of sonic boom and noise pollution, as well as damages caused by it. Corporate Author-Monitoring Agency, Subject, Title and Personal Author are provided. (Author)
- Supersedes Rept. no. DDC-TAS-73-74 dated Nov 73, AD-769 970.
Defense Documentation CenterCameron Station
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 201 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Acoustics; Aircraft noise; Bibliographies; Environmental protection; Jet propelled aircraft; Jet transports; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Meteorological phenomena; Noise; Physiological aspects; Psychological aspects; Public opinion; Reaction time; Shock waves; Sonic boom; Supersonic aircraft
- Old TRIS Terms: Jet plane noise; Psychoacoustics; Reaction psychology
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Law; Society;
- Accession Number: 00166083
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DDC/BIB-77/06 Bibliog
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM