PROFILES OF INTERNATIONAL PASSENGERS AT U. S. AIRPORTS-1976
Summary data on passenger traffic between the United States and foreign countries are provided for the Calendar Year 1976. Data were selected from Form I-92, 'Aircraft/Vessel Report' of the U. S. Immigration and Naturalization Service. Statistics include passenger origin and destination ports, the nationality of the carriers, and the number of U.S. and Non-U. S. citizens on each flight. International operations - both departures and arrivals - by U. S. airport are also included. Passenger flows are broken down by geographical regions, domestic and foreign carriers. Number of passengers carried between each of 66 U. S. ports and individual world countries is displayed in tables by world areas. Charts depict for each of the U. S. airports total passengers on U. S. and foreign carriers, on all Flags and U. S. and foreign carriers with percentages of U. S. and Non-U. S. citizens. Data are by world region with an All Ports summary. The total U. S. international traffic operating out of all U. S. ports is distributed among ten Foreign World Areas. International travel to and from the Caribbean, Bermuda and Canada is not included in this study. (Author)
- Availability: Microfiche copies only.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 277 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airlines; Arrivals and departures; International airports; International trade; Origin and destination; Passengers; Statistics; Tables (Data); Travel
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Passenger Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00166066
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-77-27
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM