THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS
The Third International Conference and Exhibitions of Liquefied Natural Gas was held in Washington, D.C. in September 1972. There were seven technical sessions at which 58 papers were presented. Three of the sessions touched the international marketing and financial aspects of the business. One of the sessions devoted fifteen papers to research and development of liquefying process and the dynamics of storing LNG. Another session was devoted to LNG plant operating experience and one 8 paper session described some new ideas and past experiences with LNG tankers. The final session had 8 papers on the safety codes and the safe handling of LNG.
- Conference sponsored by International Gas Union, International Institute of Refrigeration, and Institute of Gas Technology, Chicago.
Institute of Gas Technology3424 South State Street
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Publication Date: 1972-9
- Pagination: 1425 p.
- TRT Terms: Cryogenics; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Petroleum terminals; Safety; Ships; Standards; State of the art; Tankers; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety standards; Ship design
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00037102
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Structure Committee
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 10 1974 12:00AM