FAA AIR TRAFFIC ACTIVITY, CALENDAR YEAR 1976
This report furnishes terminal and enroute air traffic activity information of the National Airspace System. The data have been reported by the FAA-operated Airport Traffic Control Towers (ATCTs), Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCCs), Flight Service Stations (FSSs), Combined Station Towers (CS/Ts), International Flight Service Stations, (IFFSSs), and Approach Control Facilities. (Author)
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Wilson, P
- Publication Date: 1976-12-31
- Pagination: 234 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airborne navigational aids; Airports; Airspace (Aeronautics); Airspace (Law); Approach control; Civil aviation; Enroute traffic control; Flight service stations; Freight terminals; Instrument flying; Intermodal terminals; Statistics; Tables (Data)
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic activity; Enroute
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00165991
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Semi-Annual Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM