PIEDMONT TRIAD AIRPORT SYSTEM PLAN. SUMMARY
The airport system plan summary provides a background of the Piedmont Triad Regional Airport System Study and states its objectives. A description of the region follows with its present aviation facilities. Growth in general aviation activities is forecast and the airport expansion needs are calculated. Major development needs and costs are arranged in tables. (Author)
- See also report dated Jan 77, AD-A040 276.
VTN Consolidated IncorporatedIrvine, CA USA
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airport planning; Airports; Civil aviation; Commodities; Costs; Demand; Development; Economic forecasting; Freight transportation; General aviation; Land use; Planning; Regional planning; Regions; Transportation
- Identifier Terms: Piedmont Triad Airport
- Geographic Terms: North Carolina
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00165971
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM