AIRPORT ACTIVITY STATISTICS OF CERTIFICATED ROUTE AIR CARRIERS
This report furnishes airport activity of the Certificated Route Air Carriers. Included in the data contained in Table 6 are passenger enplanements, tons of enplaned freight, express, and mail. Both scheduled and non-scheduled service, and domestic and international operations are included. These data are shown by airport and carrier. Table 7 includes departures by airport, carrier and type of operation, and type of aircraft. (Author)
- Prepared in cooperation with the Federal Aviation Agency, Washington, D. C.
Civil Aeronautics Board1825 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20428
- Publication Date: 1976-6-30
- Pagination: 316 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Air traffic; Airlines; Airport operations; Airports; Certification; Civil aviation; Commodities; Freight transportation; Passengers; Postal service; Statistics; Tables (Data)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00165960
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Semi-Annual Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM