COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN HIGHWAY PLANNING AND DESIGN---A MANUAL OF TECHNIQUES
- This report was originally prepared for FHWA under Contract No. DOT-FH-11-8512 by the Center for Urban and Regional Studies, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. This report has been revised and edited by the FHWA Staff.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 360 p.
- TRT Terms: Commercial vehicles; Highway design; Highway planning; Public participation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00165933
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 3 1978 12:00AM