COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN HIGHWAY PLANNING AND DESIGN---A MANUAL OF TECHNIQUES
- This report was originally prepared for FHWA under Contract No. DOT-FH-11-8512 by the Center for Urban and Regional Studies, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. This report has been revised and edited by the FHWA Staff.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 360 p.
- TRT Terms: Commercial vehicles; Highway design; Highway planning; Public participation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00165933
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 3 1978 12:00AM