ANALYSIS AND SUMMARY OF ACCIDENT INVESTIGATIONS 1973-1976
This report comprised of accident investigations for the years 1973 through 1976 provides analytical data covering types of accidents in direct relationship to human, vehicle, and environmental factors. A total of 497 accidents resulting in fatalities, injuries and property damage were investigated during the four year period. A summation of statistical data for the four year period is shown in tabular format. The summarization of accident investigations, in narrative form are presented separately for each year.
Bureau of Motor Carrier Safety1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 161 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Data analysis; Environment; Fatalities; Human factors; Injuries; Loss and damage; Mathematical analysis; Property; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Property damage
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165923
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM