SNAME'S TECHNICAL AND RESEARCH PROGRAM IN 1978
Provides an outline of the SNAME Technical and Research Program. The work of each of the committees on advance planning, steering, systems, machinery, hydrodynamics, hull structures, operations and production are reviewed as well as the specific projects of the various panels under the direction of the above committees.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel conservation; Hulls; Hydrodynamics; Machinery; Marine engineering; Noise; Propeller shafts; Research; Shafts (Machinery); Ship operations; Shipbuilding; Steering systems; Vehicle design; Vehicle maintenance; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull maintenance; Hull structures; Machinery noise; Machinery vibration; Propeller shaft vibration; Shaft vibration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Energy; Environment; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165884
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 8 1977 12:00AM