CLASSIFICATION OF CONCRETE SHIPS. HISTORICAL BACKGROUND AND CURRENT PRACTICE
The history of the involvement with concrete vessels of American Bureau of Shipping is reviewed, and current classification procedures are discussed. Building specification, construction engineering analysis and quality control specification are considered. Field surveying is then dealt with. Actual cases are presented.
- Presented at the Conference in London, March 3-4, 1977.
Concrete Ships and Floating Structures 77London, England
- Campbell, R A
- CHANG, K T
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Quality control; Shipbuilding; Ships; Specifications; Structural analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Classification societies; Concrete ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship construction specifications
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165881
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM