DETERMINATION OF CRITERIA FOR CALCULATION OF THE AFTER PROPELLER BLADE GEOMETRY IN TANDEM CONTRAROTATING PROPELLERS
The paper is a continuation of the analysis of operation of tandem contrarotating propellers, based on model investigations of such propellers and the theory of single profile. Criteria that should be used when choosing the blade geometry of the after propeller of contrarotating propellers, in order to maintain most convenient operating conditions, are presented.
- From the Collected Papers of the Marine Propeller Division.
Institute of Fluid Flow MachineryGdansk, Poland
- Mlynarczyk, J
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Contrarotating propellers; Hydrodynamics; Propellers
- Old TRIS Terms: Propeller geometry; Propeller theory
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165875
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM