CONTAINER FACILITIES AND TRAFFIC IN 89 PORTS OF THE WORLD
The report is based on a collection of facts and figures obtained through an inquiry made in 1970. The report covers location, facilities, and container traffic of ports in Europe, (39 ports), Asia (10 ports) Africa (2 ports) America (31 ports) and Australia and New Zealand (7 ports).
Bremen Economic Research InstituteBremen, Germany
- Gatz, W
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 190 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo facilities; Container traffic; Marine terminals; Port structures; Ports; Superports
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00165871
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM