TRANSPORTATION DEVICE FOR HEAVY LOADS
The invention consists of a main carriage, resting on rails and operated by a chain drive. It further consists of several load-carrying carriages, which can be positioned under the load to transport it to the main carriage. Lifting is done hydraulically, and the pump is actuated by tightening the chain drive of the main carriage. Application includes "lash" barges weighing 1000 tons or more.
Styret for det industrielle rettsvernMiddelthunsgt 15B, P.O. Box 8160 Dep
Oslo 1, Norway
- PEDERSEN, E
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Heavy duty vehicles; Heavy lift vessels; Heavy vehicles; Lifting equipment; Materials management; Ship pilotage; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge handling; Barge transportation; Heavy lifts
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 136453 Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM