SAFETY AT SEA-AUTOMATION AND SHIP SAFETY
This paper describes the principal reasons for the fitting of control and supervisory equipment in modern ships. Inevitably when such systems are fitted the question of ship safety is raised. This paper attempts to answer this question in a subjective manner.
West European Conference on Marine TechnologyLondon, England
- Gray, D
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Control devices; Safety engineering; Ship operations; Ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship automation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165844
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 8
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 8 1977 12:00AM