SOME ASPECTS OF FINANCING CONCRETE VESSELS
The necessity to consider all the technical aspects of the ship to be built as well as the importance of providing a well argued and presented financial justification for the new construction are stressed, in order to make progress with the "SMFC" (Ship Mortgage Finance Company, backed by the British Government.) A brief note on leasing is also included.
- Presented at the Conference in London, March 3-4, 1977.
Concrete Ships and Floating Structures 77London, England
- Welsh, F R
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Financing; Planning; Ship operations; Shipbuilding; Ships; Subsidies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Financing plans; Ship financing
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165841
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 8 1977 12:00AM