THE INFLUENCE OF MUTUAL PROPELLER LOCATION IN A TANDEM CO-ROTATING PROPELLER SET ON HYDRODYNAMIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SET
Investigations of selected tandem co-rotating propeller sets are described, and the influence of the relative angular position of the propellers for selected locations along the axis on hydrodynamic characteristics of the set is discussed.
- From the Collected Papers of the Marine Propeller Division.
Institute of Fluid Flow MachineryGdansk, Poland
- Tuszkowska, T
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 41 p.
- Issue Number: 65
- TRT Terms: Contrarotating propellers; Hydrodynamics; Propellers; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Propeller design; Propeller position
- Subject Areas: Design; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165834
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 8 1977 12:00AM