DESIGN METHODS IN ROCK MECHANICS
Proceedings contain 26 papers which provide a complete review of current design methods applicable to rock engineering. Specific topics covered include: (1) design on rock foundations (including dam design), (2) design of rock slopes, (3) design of underground openings and supports for tunnels, (4) design of mines and other underground structures, and (5) design of blasting rounds (both surface and underground). Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Proceedings of 16th Symposium on Rock Mechanics, Minnesota University, September 22-24, 1975.
New York, NY USA 10017-2398
- Fairhurst, C
- Crouch, S L
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 419 p.
- TRT Terms: Anchorages; Dams; Design; Design methods; Foundations; Landslides; Mines; Presplitting (Blasting); Roads; Rock mechanics; Rocks; Slope stability; Structural design; Tunneling; Tunnels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Tunnel design
- Old TRIS Terms: Rock foundations; Tunnels and tunneling
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00165789
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM