ENERGY CONSERVATION: A NATIONAL FORUM, PROCEEDINGS, 1975
This forum was organized to provide the latest information on the status of energy resource supply and demand, recent energy conversion technology, energy policy and the technological improvements in electrical energy generation, transportation, buildings and industry which result in less energy usage. The forum which included 33 papers, opened with an overview session (3 papers) to acquaint the participants with the present status of energy resource availability, energy conversion technology and energy-environment policy. Subsequent sessions were devoted to the potential for energy savings, through technological innovations in electrical energy generation, (5 papers), transportation systems (6 papers), buildings (6 papers), and industrial processes (6 papers). Also included was a session devoted to energy policy and incentives for energy conservation (7 papers). The Forum Proceedings presents their lectures, papers and workshop reports grouped under seven chapters in parallel with the Forum Sessions.
- Proceedings of Energy Conservation: A National Forum, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, December 1-3, 1975.
University of Miami, Coral GablesClean Energy Research Institute
Coral Gables, FL United States 33124
- Veziroglu, T N
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 679 p.
- TRT Terms: Building; Conservation; Demand; Economics; Electric power; Electric power generation; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Energy conversion; Industrial engineering; Industrial plants; Policy; Structural design; Supply; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Supply and demand; Transportation systems
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00165788
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM