CABIN AIR QUALITY IN AIRCRAFT: WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, WHAT IS BEING DONE OR WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT, WHO CAN DO IT AND HOW?
No abstract provided.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- JOURNAL OF AIR LAW AND COMMERCE, V. 61, NO. 3 (FEB./MAR. 1996), P. 721-754.
- SMITH, ANITA JEAN
- Publication Date: 1996-2
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Aircraft cabins; Airplanes; Heating systems; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Bridges and other structures; Environment; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00872766
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 11 1997 12:00AM