WHO BENEFITS FROM CORPORATE INNOVATION--IF ANYONE
Innovation in oceangoing freight transportation is paying benefits to the general public, the shipper, the consignee, to direct labor, and to associated industries and their labor. Government, too, is sharing in the fruits of innovation. However, ocean transportation, which constitutes the prime investors, has been denied a fair share of the benefits and has, in fact, been exposed to greater risk when the operation is interrupted for any reason.
- Paper before Intersociety Conference on Transportation.
United States Lines Incorporated1 Broadway
New York, NY United States 10004
- Bachko, N
- Publication Date: 1972-5-31
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Corporations; Cost control; Cost effectiveness; Employee relations; Finance; Management; Research; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost reduction; Industrial management
- Old TRIS Terms: Corporate research; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00035955
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Lines Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 20 1973 12:00AM