NUMERICAL ANALYSIS OF THE DYNAMIC RESPONSE OF ELASTO-PLASTIC SHELLS
An efficient numerical procedure for the transient dynamic analysis of the elasto-plastic shells is introduced. A simple shell is analyzed and the results achieved are compared against an existing code.
Weidlinger Associates110 East 59th Street
New York, NY USA 10022
- Bleniek, J F
- Baron, M L
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Dynamic loads; Elastoplasticity; Shells (Structural forms)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00165478
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of the Navy
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 20 Tech. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-72-C-0119
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM