CONTINUING DEVELOPMENT OF THE VULNERABILITY MODEL
No abstract provided.
- This report describes the continuing development of the Vulnerability Model (VM), a computer simulation which provides a quantitative measure of the consequences of a marine hazardous chemical spill. Included are improvements in the modeling of fires, injury to indoor populations, additional toxicological analysis and modeling of ingestion of contaminated water.
Enviro Control, IncorporatedOne Central Plaza, 11300 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD USA 20852
- Rausch, A H
- Eisenberg, N A
- Lynch, C J
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 333 p.
- TRT Terms: Chemical spills; Loss and damage; Simulation; Toxicity
- Uncontrolled Terms: Damage assessment; Water chemistry
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous chemical spills; Simulated chemical spills
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00165475
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Coast Guard
- Report/Paper Numbers: CG-D-53-77 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-33,377-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM