NEW YORK STATE POLICE -- THEY PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH.
DRIVER TRAINING PROGRAMS IN THE DEPARTMENT.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- TRAFFIC DIGEST AND REVIEW, V. 4, NO. 9 (SEPT. 1956), P. 3-6.
- BLY, FRED J
- Publication Date: 1956-9
- TRAFFIC DIGEST AND REVIEW
- Publisher: Northwestern University, Evanston
- TRT Terms: Driving; Police; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Police training
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00871502
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 11 1997 12:00AM