CARGO CONTAINERS, THEIR STOWAGE, HANDLING AND MOVEMENT
A comprehensive and detailed guide by a man fully versed in cargo container stowage, handling and movement techniques. This book is directed to all areas of the transportation industry, in one way or another, involved in the movement of cargo containers by land, sea and their eventual integration to air movement. The coverage here is international in scope, dealing with all areas in which containers are a fact of life or are about to become one. Under the following general headings the fully illustrated test covers: Cargo Containers by Land and Sea; Documentation; Stowage; Description and Uses of Handling Equipment; Movement by truck, rail, and vessels.
Cornell Maritime Press, Incorporated101 Water Way, P.O. Box 21617
Centreville, MD USA 21617
- Tabak, H D
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: 386 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Container handling; Containers; Design; Freight documents; Freight transportation; Stowage
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Cargo stowage; Container design; Container stowage
- Subject Areas: Design; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00165457
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Cornell Maritime Press, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM