PILOT BOATS FOR OFFSHORE SERVICES
The paper looks at the new breed of pilot boats. The new material for construction, the higher speed and new concept of direct loading launch which has considerably affected the social and domestic life of the pilots and produced a more efficient use of their services.
- Presented at the Conference in London, September 1976.
International Offshore Craft Conference (2nd)London, England
- Berry, F
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Fiberglass; Hulls; Pilotage; Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Fiberglass hulls; Pilot vessels
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165390
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM