STATE PATROLS EASE WINTER HAZARDS..
STATE PATROL OPERATIONS: RESCUE SERVICE, MAKING RADIO REPORTS OF HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- TRAFFIC DIGEST AND REVIEW, V. 9, NO. 2 (FEB. 1961), P. 20-22: ILL. REPRINTED FROM: JOURNAL OF AMERICAN INSURANCE, DEC. 1960.
- Publication Date: 1961-2
- TRAFFIC DIGEST AND REVIEW
- Publisher: Northwestern University, Evanston
- TRT Terms: Automobile drivers; Automobile driving; Disasters and emergency operations; Hazards and emergency operations; Police; States; Weather conditions
- Subject Areas: Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00869599
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 11 1997 12:00AM