DRIVER RECORDS FORECAST ACCIDENTS..
SUBTITLE: A STUDY OF DRIVER FILES IN WISCONSIN FOR A THREE-YEAR PERIOD INDICATES SOME SIGNIFICANT CORRELATIONS BETWEEN VIOLATIONS AND FUTURE ACCIDENTS.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- TRAFFIC DIGEST AND REVIEW, V. 9, NO. 10 (OCT. 1961), P. 17-19.
- Publication Date: 1961-10
- TRAFFIC DIGEST AND REVIEW
- Publisher: Northwestern University, Evanston
- TRT Terms: Traffic; Traffic violations
- Geographic Terms: Wisconsin
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00869598
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 11 1997 12:00AM