CONTAINER AND ROLL-ON PORT STATISTICS GREAT BRITAIN 1971, PART I
Annual publication providing comprehensive statistics of the total container and roll-on traffic passing through British ports in 1970. Detailed statistics on traffic by types of unit, service and country are given. Individual port details are also included where this does not involve disclosing information affecting individual operators.
National Ports Council17 North Audley Street
London W1Y 1WE, England
- Publication Date: 1971-7
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Container traffic; Containerization; Containers; Freight and passenger traffic; International trade; Ocean shipping; Statistics; Systems analysis; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Container surveys; Transportation system analysis
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00035925
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Ports Council
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 20 1974 12:00AM