TWO-DIMENSIONAL MODEL OF EROSION FROM A WATERSHED
The model provides estimates of the amount of sediment eroded from a watershed plus the areal distribution of erosion or deposition on the watershed. Predicted values are compared with measured data from individual storms over an 11-year period with excellent agreement. Results are also compared with estimates of erosion made by the original and modified versions of the Universal Soil Loss Equation.
- Presented at the ASAE Winter Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, December 14-17, 1976.
American Society of Agricultural Engineers2950 Niles Road, P.O. Box 410
St Joseph, MI USA 49085
- Kuh, H
- Reddell, D L
- Hiler, E A
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Erosion; Estimates; Mathematical models; Meteorology; Sedimentation; Sediments; Soils; Storms; Watersheds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Old TRIS Terms: Analogies
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00165236
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASAE Paper 762529
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM