ROAD BUILDERS' CLINIC PROCEEDINGS, 27TH, 1976
Proceedings include 21 papers. Topics discussed cover urban subdivision standards, new road design standards for subdivision roads, state administration of the local programs of regional planning and a new look at the horseless carriage.
- 27th Annual Road Builder's Clinic, Washington State University, Pullman, Washignton, March 9-11, 1976.
Washington State University, PullmanEngineering Extension Service
Pullman, WA USA 99163
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 194 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Highway design; Highway engineering; Highway operations; Highways; Maintenance; Planning; Railroad facilities; Railroad grade crossings; Regional planning; Road construction; Roads; Standards; Subdivisions; Transportation
- Candidate Terms: Highway administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00165231
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM