PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS IN RIGHTS-OF-WAY MANAGEMENT, 1ST, 1976
Proceedings include 33 technical papers. A primary objective of the symposium was to present a forum for discussion of the environmental impacts which result from siting, constructing, and maintaining rights-of-way. A second objective was to draw together and publish practical information on ways of reducing the environmental impacts and of developing multiple uses of rights-of-way which cross rural areas.
- Proceedings of the symposium held at Mississippi State University, January 6-8, 1976.
Mississippi State University, Mississippi StateMississippi State, MS USA 39762
- Tillman, R
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 335 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Electric power transmission; Environmental engineering; Environmental impacts; Highways; Land use; Management; Multiple use; Regional planning; Right of way (Land); Rural areas; Transmission lines
- Uncontrolled Terms: Right of way
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway systems; Rights-of-way management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Design; Energy; Environment; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00165228
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM