MISCIBLE DISPLACEMENT IN SOILS
A description of field experimental plots being used to determine soil hydrologic properties and to monitor movement of ions in solution is presented. Steps in the analysis of field data are itemized, including calculation of soil hydrologic characteristic curves and the calibration procedures required for the instrumentation described.
- Presented at the ASAE Winter Meeting, Chicago, Illinois December 14-17, 1976.
American Society of Agricultural Engineers2950 Niles Road, P.O. Box 410
St Joseph, MI USA 49085
- Smajstrla, A G
- Barnes, P L
- Reddell, D L
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Calibration; Data analysis; Dislocation (Geology); Field studies; Hydrology; Instrumentation; Instruments for measuring density; Ions; Mathematical analysis; Measuring instruments; Properties of materials; Soils; Solutions (Chemistry)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Soil properties
- Old TRIS Terms: Density measuring instruments; Solutions
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00165221
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASAE 76-25-41
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM