EXTERIOR SOUND LEVEL FOR HEAVY TRUCKS AND BUSES -- SAE J366B
This SAE Standard establishes the test procedure, environment, and instrumentation for determining the maximum exterior sound level for highway motor trucks, truck tractors, and buses.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustics; Buses; Instrumentation; Measurement; Noise; Sound; Sound level; Standards; Testing; Traffic noise; Truck tractors; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic variables measurement; American national standard; Truck noise
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00165188
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM