AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARD METHOD OF RECORDING AND MEASURING MOTOR VEHICLE FLEET ACCIDENT EXPERIENCE AND PASSENGER ACCIDENT EXPERIENCE
This standard supplies methods for deriving motor vehicle fleet and passenger accident rates, which when compiled in accordance with this standard can be used to determine the extent of the motor vehicle fleet and passenger accident problem, the need for accident prevention programs, and the relative effectiveness of accident prevention activities.
American National Standards Institute1430 Broadway
New York, NY USA 10018
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Crash rates; Fleet management; Measurement; Motor vehicles; Passengers; Prevention; Recording; Safety; Standards; Traffic crashes; Trucks; Vehicle fleets
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fleets
- Old TRIS Terms: American national standard
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00165177
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM