ANOTHER LOOK AT TRACTION PARAMETERS
Comparing tractive performance using travel reduction as the independent variable and coefficient of net traction as the dependent variable can be misleading. Coefficient of gross traction is a good parameter to use as the independent variable. Tractive efficiency is a good parameter to use as a dependent variable.
- 7801 14-17, 1976.
ASAE Transactions2950 Niles Road, P.O. Box 410
St Joseph, MI USA 49085
- Coleman, R N
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Performance; Tires; Traction; Variables; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Parameters; Soil factors
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165152
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASAE 76-1517 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM