CEMENT AND MORTAR ADDITIVES, 2ND EDITION, 1976
This book describes over 220 processes providing data on several hundred compositions which have been tested in cement or mortar formulations, with major emphasis being placed on the more critical areas of set modifiers, air-entrainment and workability agents and general strength improvement. The description of these additives has, for clarity and continuity, been divided up into the main categories of cement, mortar and gypsum and well-cementing compositions. Other processes describe the use of additives to provide water-repellent, foamed, and aggregate cement mixtures.
Noyes Data CorporationPark Ridge, NJ USA 07656
- Franklin, A J
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 308 p.
- TRT Terms: Additives; Air entrainment; Cement; Concrete aggregates; Foams; Gypsum; Mortar; Water repellents; Workability
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00165125
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM