NEW SURVEY AND SUPPORT CRAFT REQUIREMENTS FOR OFFSHORE PIPELAYING OPERATIONS
In an industry which is continually breaking new ground, there is a constant need for technology to keep pace. The results offshore is a reappraisal of the vessels, the techniques and the materials in the light of the experience gained.
International Offshore Craft Conference (2nd)London, England
- BELL, C R
- Denman, L R
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Offshore supply boats; Pipe laying; Ships; Survey vessels; Tug supply vessels
- Candidate Terms: Pipe laying ships
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165102
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM